Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JPIKE420

Old May 27th, 2015, 07:30 AM
This may seem like a stupid question, but you never know the answer until you ask. I have purchased the Iron Gods encounter library from LWD but I am having trouble using it. After I reactivated my license I went into the encounter library to "import" the encounters into my game. Unfortunately Iron Gods does not show up in the encounter lib. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to load or update anything to get the encounters to work? Thanks for your help!
JPIKE420 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old May 27th, 2015, 08:49 AM
Did you make sure the "Iron Gods GM Content" box was checked in Configure My Hero?
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 27th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Because of the download size, the actual encounter libraries are a separate download from the main Pathfinder data, so that those who haven't purchased it don't have to spend the time needed to download it. On the initial screen that shows when you open Hero Lab, where you choose the game system you want to use, click "Find Updates" in the bottom right and make sure you've downloaded "Pathfinder RPG: Iron Gods (V1.0)"
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
JPIKE420

Old May 27th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Because of the download size, the actual encounter libraries are a separate download from the main Pathfinder data, so that those who haven't purchased it don't have to spend the time needed to download it. On the initial screen that shows when you open Hero Lab, where you choose the game system you want to use, click "Find Updates" in the bottom right and make sure you've downloaded "Pathfinder RPG: Iron Gods (V1.0)"
Don't see that in the available downloads.
JPIKE420 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 27th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPIKE420 View Post
Don't see that in the available downloads.
It will be in the middle of the list rather than at the top with the game system downloads.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 27th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPIKE420 View Post
Unfortunately Iron Gods does not show up in the encounter lib.
The Iron Gods/RotRL encounter library are separate individual downloads. So go to "Find Updates" and make sure you have Iron Gods downloaded.

Grrrrr Ninjaed Again!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; May 27th, 2015 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Damn Wolf Ninjas
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
CPhillips27

Old May 27th, 2015, 10:28 AM
I am also having problems with the Iron Gods Encounter Library. I ordered Iron Gods, Hero Lab, and Advanced Race Licenses yesterday. The Hero Tab that pops up on start up confirms that I have these licenses.
I cannot get the Iron Gods encounters to show up in the encounter Library even though it is checked. I look for updates and no where does "Pathfinder RPG: Iron Gods (V1.0)" appear. I even scrolled to the end.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Hero Labs as well as reactivating my license.

This is rather frustrating.
CPhillips27 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
makellan

Old April 3rd, 2016, 06:43 PM
I have the Iron Gods adventure path installed and I'm trying to import Casandalee from the Encounter Library. I get the following error:
Chained pick 'skPerfOth' on hero 'N Medium artificial intelligence' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch 115.

Any help would be great since she's unusable. She has the stats from the book but I want to create what the book calls a "robot aggregate" to give her a body. Any ideas?
makellan is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old October 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by makellan View Post
I have the Iron Gods adventure path installed and I'm trying to import Casandalee from the Encounter Library. I get the following error:
Chained pick 'skPerfOth' on hero 'N Medium artificial intelligence' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch 115.

Any help would be great since she's unusable. She has the stats from the book but I want to create what the book calls a "robot aggregate" to give her a body. Any ideas?
I'm running into the same problem; the Aggregate Template has Hellion and other AIs but not Casandalee.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is online now   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 24th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Please do not hide bug reports at the bottom of an old thread. Please report them through the bug tracking system.

But a simple chained pick error shouldn't be show-stopping - you should be able to click OK and still use that character.
Mathias is offline   #10 Reply With Quote