Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kiteran

Old September 19th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Has this archetype been fixed? I show it still not presenting the two given Bloodline Arcana's. Seems like this was a problem a few years ago.

-Kit
Kiteran is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 20th, 2013, 12:42 PM
I reported this again around 2 months ago. Not fixed. Doesn't seem to be a priority so not sure when or if it will be fixed.
Dwayne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:09 AM
Kiteran, the Crossblooded Sorcerer archetype is on "To Do List". Unfortunately, it is not an easy fix, as it requires work not only on that particular archetype, but also every other sorcerer bloodline currently out there in Pathfinder because of the way they're currently built within Hero Lab. It is quite the project and one that is on our radar. Unfortunately, we have not been able to complete it just yet.
liz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:17 AM
And on top of that LW would have to make sure that they don't break all the Bloodlines made in peoples houserules, community packages, or 3PP products also. So if they make to radical of a change they can break all that existing code that is not under the control of LW.

I and others would not want to get a new update to the Pathfinder and find out that I have to re-do/fix all sort of code. And until that is fixed HL would most likely load in safe mode and prevent all .user files from loading. That would NOT be good....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote