Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sasuga

Old May 30th, 2015, 02:53 PM
My characters tend to have a lot of bags and pouches. I find it difficult to remember what is inside each bag and pouch.

Sure, I know that fish hook and line is in one of my pouches, along with my flint and steel, and my character keeps that on the front of their left hip. I know he keeps his chalk in the pouch on the right hip, but looking at my character sheet one would have a hard time deciphering that.

I would like to be able to easily rename the pouches, and an auto-name of pouch 2, pouch 3, ect. (Flask 2, Sword 2, Dagger 3) when they are not stacked would be nice.

However, the bog feature I would like to see added is the ability to click (or tap) on a container and have a window pop up with its contents, and the ability to remove, relocate, or use/delete the contents from that said new window.

The ability to waste more paper if I like and print a detailed list of my character's inventory by container would be nice too.

Or if this already exists, how I can do this would be nice.

I've considered creating my own items for the naming part, but that's not as easy a renaming.
Sasuga is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 31st, 2015, 12:59 AM
You can see the contents of a container by hovering over the "?" symbol on the container, the bottom line of the help tooltip says "Carries: ..."
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 31st, 2015, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuga View Post
I would like to be able to easily rename the pouches, and an auto-name of pouch 2, pouch 3, ect. (Flask 2, Sword 2, Dagger 3) when they are not stacked would be nice.
Two ways to solve this issue. First is on the "Gear" tab add "- Custom Container -" this allows you to have a container you can name anything you wish.

2nd way install the Pathfinder Basic Pack. Turn on ShadowChemosh Adjustments. Go to the "Adjust" tab and then add "Other Adjustments". Add "Custom Text: Equipment" and select your current bag and type in some text to append in the name in the either the (Source) or (Duration) text boxes.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote