Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Jarofhearts

Old July 3rd, 2014, 02:09 PM
There are several issues that come up with a popular build for cat folk.

First is the sharp claws racial feat, You can get this from two separate fields. This first being obviously getting the alternate racial trait. The second is Catfolk Exemplar feat. Using the feat means you can keep your natural hunter racial trait and still have your claw attack that is really fun to upgrade. However the program doesn't recognize the Feat as a Trait, so I'm constantly wrestling with Hero labs.

Second is the Claw Blades. as one of the big things about catfolk is that you can get Claw pounce (move and full attack with claws) this is pretty important for rogues. and the Claw Blades turn the Catfolk claw attacks from Natural weapons into light weapons, allowing for multiple attacks instead of the standard 2. It is also stated that they can be enhanced like any other weapon.

However, they aren't under the weapons tab. they're under clothing in the gear tab. If I want to enchant my blades I have to make a substitute to keep track of things and the whole mess gets complicated.

TL;DR version. The catfolk exemplar(sharp claws) feat/trait could use some tweaking. and Claw Blades are under the wrong tab.
Jarofhearts is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 3rd, 2014, 07:46 PM
If you think something is a bug my advice is to report it using the bug reporting tool that is sticky at top of forum.

Also search is your friend as their is an addon that solves the claw blade issue.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote