View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
d20pfsrd - Community Bestiary (vX.XX)
The Community has been hard at work inputting adventure path and 3PP monsters. I have combined all these different books into one large data set for the community. Inside you will find hundreds of evil creatures to torture your players with or I mean give XP too.
v2.16 - September 10, 2013
ShadowChemosh
-Removed the Module and Adventure Path stock files as no reason to send these to everyone all the time. Instead each DM should download the module or adventure path zip files from "Community Bestiary NPCs" folder.
-New iPad only version of the Community Bestiary is available which is much smaller in size then the full desktop version.
-Did my best to split up the modules and adventure paths files so that we have a DM version and a player version.
-New ReadME.pdf file is included. This can be found at \Documents\Hero Lab\portfolios\pathfinder\Community Bestiary\ReadME.pdf.

Frumple
-Added the module: Doom Comes to Dustpawn and The Dragon's Demand.
-Added Reign of Winter Chapters 4 and 5.
-Updated and fixed: Curse of the Riven Sky, Kingmaker, Legacy of Fire, No Response from Deepmar, Rise of the Runelords Anniversary, The Harrowing, The Ruby Pheonix Tournament, and The Witchwar Legacy.
--Note the Kingmaker .por files where changed in many places to use the new Ultimate Campaign Army rules. So without that official package the .por files will no longer load.

Bodrin
-Added 3 Variant Ophiduan races input.
-Added the Greymalkin and the Tunnel Brute.
-Added Way of the Wicked book 5 and Book 6 including the archetypes from book 5.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #509