View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 21st, 2017, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscowboy View Post
I did that and it doesn't show up under the psionics tab.
I could be misunderstanding. The Tag I mentioned was to add "Description Information" of a Psionic Power to the pop up text of an ability.

In example the Paladin Detect Evil class ability uses "DescInfo.spDetEvil1" to append the Desc Info from the Detect Evil spell to the class ability pop up.

It sounds like your trying to get the full Psionic Power to display on the Psionics tab a Psi-Like power? If that is the case that is different you have to bootstrap the Power to the class ability and set the Helper.PsiLike tag. Then the Usage.? tag for how often and finally set the trkMax fields for the number of uses.

HERE is an example on GitHub where it is setup on a race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Is DescInfo.? spelled correctly, is seems to make more sense to me as DiscInfo.?
Its not "Disclipline Information" its the generic tag group "Description Information" used on most Things. So if I wanted to append the text for the Dodge feat onto a class ability I would do "DescInfo.fDodge" and the dodge text would display at the bottom of the text pop up window.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote