View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNorfolk View Post
It seems I have some clashing data files. I use the Saurian and Ratkin files from the Cheeseweasel site, as well as the Dragonrider file that came with the SGG pdf. Now, everything is fine until I add the Community data set. Then I get this message on starting Pathfinder:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_Sources.1st (line 4) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pSGG')
You have an old version of my Shadow d20 house rules data set. The older versions don't play well together with the community addons. Personally with the amount of changes/house rules in that data set I never advise people to use it for anything other than ideas and script examples.

So go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and in the new window tell it to delete "Shadow d20" data set. Then reload the latest version of the Community Bestiary.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #256