View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 29th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos753 View Post
correct on all. No errors when starting HL or d20. One thing I did notice tho, is that the written procedure an updated named "Lawful_g d20" but it does not show this file at any time. I have been selecting d20 community v 1.21. Does this make a difference ? And as I mentioned previously, in step 4, the shadowsoftware url is already in there for updates.

And on step 8, where it calls out "Lawful_g d20(vx.xx)" In the import new data files into Hero Lab, in the file to import line, it has" C:\programdata\herolab\download\lawful_G_". But that is not where my Lawful_g file is located. Mine is in C:/users/Ken/mydocuments/herolab.
Sendric changed the name of the addon awhile ago and we never updated the documentnation. Lawful_g is the old name for the same package that is now called "d20 Community Set (v1.21)". So that all matches up.

Are you using a Mac? Cause in Windows HL will never put data files into the my documents area. It would prevent it from working.

Honestly at this point you will need to start taking screen shots of everything so the rest of us can "visually see" what you see. Nothing here is making sense because if you did the above steps then you have it installed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #67 Reply With Quote