View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 29th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
I was just responding to this question this in another post, so this will be easy.

The replication fee will cover everything you own that we have replicated for Hero Lab Online, including core systems.

So if you, say, own the Pathfinder 1 core system, two bestiaries, and Ultimate Equipment and we've replicated those in Hero Lab Online, you will indeed have them in your account.
Maybe I am just slow to today but what does this mean?

Lets use an example of PF1 comes out and I go to add it to my existing HLO account (I already own Starfinder and PF2). Which of the following are correct:

1) I pay $24.99 for a "new game" and then another $20* bucks on top of that for "converting" for a final price of $44.99?

2) I pay $20* bucks at sign up to get Core, APG, B1 and then when B2, B3, B4 comes out I pay again another $20* bucks?

3) I pay only the $20* bucks for converting everything for a final total cost of $20* with no additional costs in the future to convert data.

Thanks!

* 20 bucks being used as the place holder and I understand this price could change...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #300 Reply With Quote