View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
First, I would like to thank you for all of the work that has gone into this pack. I'm sure it is a crazy amount of effort!
No problem!

Quote:
And I would like to apologize upfront if this is not the correct place to post these questions, or if they have already been asked and answered. If someone could point me to the correct location(s) I will gladly repost there.
This is perfect place...

Quote:
1. Is there a way to toggle on and off "Psionically Focused" for the iPad app?
Look at that it is missing. This is actually a LW bug but I will put in a report about it. Thanks

Quote:
2. I am unable to find "Inertial Armor" in the list of adjustment powers. And Mage armor can't be augmented. Is there anyother option?
Very few if any "Power Adjustments" have been done.

Quote:
3. The Norals Psionics - Mind Thrust psipower does not show in the list of powers or as a racial trait toggle on the iPad. Is there any way it could be added somewhere to allow for easier tracking of it's daily use?
Hmm this appears to be a iPad app only issue. It correctly displays on the "Psionics" tab in windows. I will report this to LW as well.

Quote:
4. Is there a way to have a Psicrystal "dock/mount" into a Psicrystal Staff to give it the additional levels provided by the staff? I see that the staff have a container component to it. Could a toggle, similar to the self propulsion toggle, be added?
Currently no. Psionics is still a work in progress.

Quote:
5. Are there plans to add "Metamorphosis" to the available adjustments? Things like the double increase or decrease size doesn't seem to work by applying enlarge person or reduce person twice.
Yes. But I have no exact timeline yet on "when" everything will get added.

Quote:
6. Will Psionic Tattoos be added as customizable items? Or is there a better way to know which ones you have?
These are still on the to-do list to be added.

Quote:
7. Several magic items from Ultimate Psionics appear to be unavailable. Is there a good way to request an item be added?
Feel free to list them in this thread. Somethings where missed because this package started a long time ago when it was Psionics Unleashed. UP added stuff and made slight adjustments that where not all caught.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #699 Reply With Quote