View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 4th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote6 View Post
However, I am getting the same error as Mad Hamish regarding (the super-excellent genius scaling version of) Radiance. iCBRadianc has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch 924.

When I create a new portfolio, there is only one version of Radiance available to pick, the static +1 version.

I have the Wrath of the Righteous AP selected; is that all that's needed to get to iCBRadianc? I tried selecting ShadowChemosh's Equipment, on the off chance it was hidden in there, but that didn't seem to do it.
All that should be needed is to turn on Wrath of the Righteous. Umm....

So try this and let me know what you find.
1) Start HL.
2) Go to "Tools->Show Editor".
3) "File->Open Data File".
4) look for the file "COM_BasicPack_AP073 - The Worldwound Incursion.user" and open it up.

So let me know if you can find the file named "COM_BasicPack_AP073 - The Worldwound Incursion.user". If so look at the "Equipment->Magic, Weapon" tab and see if you see Radiance....

I am not getting why yet on this issue....

Update: I just loaded the Basic Pack on my iPad and I can't find Radiance either. But I can see the file loaded and I can see the data on GitHub. WTF???????????????

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; February 4th, 2015 at 04:18 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #65 Reply With Quote