View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 9th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraldur View Post
I removed that file from the folder and Herolabs loaded without a problem.
Correct but you won't be able to use any of the CC .por without the .user file. What you could also do is use the Editor and open up the .user file. Locate the monster with ID "rUmMothMaw" and remove the bootstrap for "spGhoHun2" as that appears to be the issue.

Then save and reload again. For the list of unknown Things you have to be careful as HL is loading in SAFE mode and there for it won't load ANYTHING so everything from the .user file is going to show as not found. Which is VERY misleading info as it is there just not loaded.

Also you are not missing a file these work perfectly fine on my system but I have every data set from HL. The issue is going to be that "spGhoHun2" is from some official HL data set you didn't purchase. So without it HL can't load the .user file.

The answer is to remove the need for "spGhoHun2", by using the editor, or to purchase the data set from HL that "spGhoHun2" is in.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #172 Reply With Quote