View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 27th, 2014, 05:32 PM
This sort of post happens every few months. 99% of the time the issue is you used the same License key on two different computers.

LW is a friendly small company and are NOT out to screw anyone. They are also not a faceless large corporation with nothing but a mouth piece. If you go to GenCon in example the people you meet at the LW booth will the be the exact same people on here helping gamers out.

My advice is to make sure you didn't accidentally use the same License on two different computers (ie main computer and your laptop). If you did you can do "License->Send my Licenses to me...." to get a copy of your licenses. And if you did use the same license on two computers you should be able to use your secondary license to get HL working again right now.

Then make sure you send an email to support@wolflair.com so you can get it fixed. No one on the forums can help you with this issue. Most likely you will get a response back in a day or so. Sometimes sooner.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote