View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 30th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosWolf1982 View Post
I dunno if I'm just doing things wrong, but for some reason, none of the backgrounds except Acolyte are selectable to me, even though all the rest of the SRD and Community Pack stuff comes up fine... it's like, for some reason, that single option is stuck in Demo Mode...
See THIS post in the thread. It will have you check that you really installed the community Pack. And make sure you have turned on the Sources which activate the addon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurzel View Post
If all the other community stuff works fine as he writes that does not seem to be the right solution...
Actually your sort of assuming that everything is loaded and working fine. Honestly ChaosWolf1982 didn't post enough information to actually 100% know for sure what he/she has done. Based on 99% of the other times this issue has come up I think he forgot to go into Configure Your Hero and turn on the 5e community sources. Just because allot of brand new HL users are coming over to use 5e they are not aware of this step.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #287 Reply With Quote