View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 15th, 2019, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoppnessMonsta View Post
I've been learning the Editor, and it was going well. I managed to make a couple abilities that worked exactly the way I wanted, but then I started getting errors. I've re-installed HL twice, and it keeps happening.

After making something in Editor (it doesn't seem to matter what- something simple that I know worked before this started triggers it), when I go to compile, it gives me this error:

Since these are all community files I thought I'd start here. What's going on? I touched nothing in any community file. I worked entirely inside my own file, and have exactly 4 tags and 1 bootstrap. I made a racial custom special ability for Necrocraft, set its point cost, referenced Jotungrip, and then bootstrapped Jotungrip. It worked flawlessly the first time, before these errors started happening.
Congrats you hit the memory bug in HL. This has nothing to do with the community pack and nothing I can do to fix it. You must shut down HL and restart it and everything will work again including Test Now! Each time you hit this bug the ONLY soultion is to shut down and restart.

Hopefully LW fixes the issue at some point. In the mean time the 64bit beta client runs into this issue VERY rarely.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1683 Reply With Quote