View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 4th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alientude View Post
I wonder if you vigorous defenders of HLO understand just how condescending and, frankly, insulting, you are in your defense of HLO. Just because people disagree with the changes made in regards to HLO does not mean they're broke, cheap, or stuck in their ways.
Agreed. I was actually going to post something myself but was not sure how to word it. daplunk especially has been getting more and more insulting in posts to anyone that does not agree with him or actually likes the "old" stuff.

New does NOT mean better and OLD does not mean worse. Its actually OK for everyone to like different games and software for different reasons. Someone using or liking HLC is not a worse person and someone using HLO is not a Better Elite person.

HLC does a fantastic job and is proven by how much its used by SO many people world wide. People are upset with HLO because they like HLC as it fulfills all the requirements of that individual and that is great! LW should be proud of that fact and its great that LW is trying trying to support other people with new features of HLO. Its just really sad that a game system can not currently exist in both HLC and HLO.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #267 Reply With Quote