View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
I will create an adjustment to increase the AC, and if I can find a way to place it on the “in-play” tab, even better.
The way I have done this for some adjustments is to make two parts. One is the adjustment and the other is a Ability (editor tab General->Ability). Then bootstrap the Ability to the Adjustment and let the Ability have all the script logic. Its then the Ability that gets displayed on the In-Play tab and allows easy access to turning on/off.

See THIS example for the Ranger Favored Enemy bonus adjustment.

On the good side Starfinder now has adjustments easily and nicely display on the In-Play tab by default. Really nice feature IMHO.

Quote:
I hope you are able to code something in the future to remove “in-play” options that are not specifically class or race.
Should not be an issue. I actually thought I had already done it but I guess not. Should be in the next update.

Quote:
As I am typing this, I am thinking about the Cleave AC penalty box... which is situational and does something, lol. I suppose that is an example of my confusion.... less of a complaint.
This I do agree on as some "features" are implemented differently. Often happens when you have many people doing development work. Which does happen for Pathfinder stuff because LW needs many scripters doing the work to keep up with Paizo release schedule.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #10 Reply With Quote