View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 24th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
One of my GMs uses VTT but he projects it down onto the table (a pool table with a wooden surface funny enough) ... so we still use pirate ships and the like sometimes. We just make sure our VTT is updated along with our characters on the table.
I did that for many years also actually but we still used real miniatures as I have WAY too many to not use them. Pool tables as playing surfaces seem to be a theme...

I had an older projector and to get the throw distance right I had to bounce this off a mirror. I am actually projecting a NWN map of a sewer as it allowed me to very quickly make a map for the game. Then the underlying square map could be seen so players could move there characters.
Table Map3.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by morval View Post
Hey thats a Worldworks pirate ship! I bought almost all of the worldworks stuff, but never made much. I should check how things are going over there. I'm more into VTT now though.
I got lucky as one of my players got into making the stuff. So I purchased it and he printed it all out and put it together. So I can't take credit other than being lucky to have a player that adds to stuff to the game.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 24th, 2014 at 09:08 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote