View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 8th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Shadow, looks like the pS2fPowerA isn't working on basic stat-block outputs
I will take a look but most likely can't fix this. The adjustment was made for regular player character sheets and the statblocks work on their own logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatpuppet View Post
Could you (or someone who knows) tell me what exactly is in "ShadowChemosh’s Gaming Addon" (Adjustments, Archetypes & Classes, Equipment, Feats) ?

What happens when I enable them? Are they collected houserules?
Once turned on you will have MORE options to add to your character. Nothing will be done automatically with out you adding it. The most useful part of this is the Adjustments as you will get dozens of new adjustments on the Adjust tab to let you change almost every part of your character. These are useful for groups with house rules or making your character easier to use. In example one adjustment forces everything to print to your character sheet which is nice for DM's to know all the traits, feats, items, FCB your character has and normally left off the sheet.

Other areas provides common feats/gear that groups have asked for over the years. In example with Equipment is some nice gold pieces that you can add that allows for easier transfer of gold/silver between .por files. Some of the common material components like diamond dust shows up.

For feats I have added ones like "Improved Weapon Finesse" that lets you get Dex to damage which is a common houserule.

The archetypes let you do strange things to classes like say your group allows Monks to use Cha instead of Wis. You can add the "ability score" Archetype for monks and select "Cha" and it changes everything from Wis to Cha.

Hope that helps...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1621 Reply With Quote