View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
You could do these house rules yourself. I could do them as well. But you and I have experience under hero labs hood tinkering with raw XML.
Very little of what I do requires raw XML access as I use the normal editor everyone else here uses 99% of the time. You incorrectly told the guy he can't do it which is wrong. Sorry but you gave a new person invalid data about the Editor.

You have no idea this person experience or time is and what you he is willing to learn. I said it could take time to learn but why would you say "no" it can't be done? Everything he asked for can be done.

Also I am not going to get into some type of argument over this. You told him incorrect information and I corrected you. If the guy wants to learn whats the issue with him learning? I purchased the software after trying out the editor for 9 months. That was 9 months where I used the software in DEMO mode before buying. How do you know this guy is not the same way and only has DEMO mode and researching its capabilities before buying?

You seem to be getting upset and I really don't understand the issue....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 23rd, 2013 at 03:37 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote