View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
So I have been playing around more with the Custom Sheets and I have a newer version I thought I would put out there.

This is by no means perfect at all yet so please keep that in mind when checking it out. But I thought it would help show that some people are working on them and see them progress along. I also thought maybe stuff I have done could help out others. *shrugs*

So as of yet I am still working mostly on a overall design that matches HL as I am still learning and I at least found it hard to do massive changes to the sheet. So one that matches Official Pathfinder at least for me is still some time away.

Anyways HERE is the link to my gaming groups wiki page where you can download the little .hl import file. So installing is now very simple as you just double click on the file and it imports correctly into your computer's Pathfinder output folder. After that start HL Pathfinder and go to "File->Save Custom Output...". On the new window select "Shadow d20 vX.X" Custom HTML character sheet and press Output.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote