View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 13th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
No idea without seeing it myself. Can you open the file in the editor and verify that Tail Slap is being bootstrapped by the feat?
Just FYI I have v1.16 of the community files and I don't get the Tail Slap either.

Here is the RAW XML I see for this feat in "3.5 - Races of the Dragon.user" line 1696. No bootstrap of a natural attack.

Code:
  <thing id="fDragTail" name="Dragon Tail" description="{b}Prerequisite:{/b} 1st level only, Dragonblood subtype\n\n{b}Benefit:{/b} You have a tail that you can use to make a secondary natural attack in combat. This attack deals bludgeoning damage according to your size, as shown on the table below. If you already have a tail slap attack when you take this feat, use the value from the table or your existing damage value, whichever is greater.\n\nSize                       Tail Slap Damage\nFine  .............................. 1\nDiminutive ................... 1d2\nTiny ............................... 1d3\nSmall ............................ 1d4\nMedium ....................... 1d6\nLarge ........................... 1d8\nHuge ............................. 2d6\nGargantuan ................ 2d8\nColossal ...................... 4d6\n\n{b}Special:{/b} Unlike most feats, this feat must be taken at 1st level, during character creation." compset="Feat" summary="Your draconic ancestry manifests as a muscular tail you can use in combat." uniqueness="useronce">
    <tag group="fCategory" tag="General"/>
    <exprreq message="Must be taken at 1st level.">tagcount[Classes.?] = 1</exprreq>
    <prereq message="Dragonblood subtype required.">
      <validate><![CDATA[validif (hero.tagis[Race.stypDragon] + hero.tagis[Race.typDragon] + hero.tagis[Template.tmFGDrcnc] <> 0)]]></validate>
      </prereq>
    </thing>
Could this be something you already fixed for next release?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote