Thread: Hypothetical
View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 22nd, 2016, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
UPDATE:
Did some digging and found cCstSpExpr and cCstS2Expr: any way I can edit those.
Or as an alternative how about letting me know how to edit the entries of cCustScTot.
BTW by edit I mean change in eval-scripts.
These are just text "Fields" on the Class Helper so you can totally edit/change them all you want in an eval script. Nothing special to it. Only thought is I would do it really late in Final/999999 or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCoots View Post
As a secondary sort of fix, would cTotalLev or cBonusLev be a better target to fool the secondary ability into thinking I was a level 7 Consular without screwing with too much?
If it was "me" I would make a new tag group in a .1st file for "Jedi" with a tag of "Levels". Then have your class apply the "Jedi.Level" tag to the hero and then all your validation/bootstrap logic can run off Jedi.Level by doing a hero.tagcount[Jedi.Level]. Sense you have multiple "classes" that can stack this value.

That is off the top of my head so may need some adjustments but it would work. If you don't like working with .1st files I would simply make a new "User.JediLvl" tag instead in the editor.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote