View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 10th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Normally I would say simply install the file "TouchAttacks.user" from d20pfsrd but you can't install a .user file. I will get that fixed by creating a .hl file to install the file instead. Then if you use Safari to download the file from d20pfsrd it will ask you to open it in HL and you will get a weapons called "Ranged Touch Attack" and "Touch Attack" you can add to your character sheet then.

Will do that tonight.
So I did get this done last night and made a .hl file for the touch attacks if anyone is interested. From safari on the iPad you can click THIS link and download it directly.

Here are a few screen shots to help:

1) Once you click the above link and Safari downloads the file you get the option to open in "Hero Lab Play".
Image1.jpg

=======================================
2) After HL app opens then click on "View Updates" in the top right corner and you will find a big blue "Install Updates" button:
Image2.jpg

3) Click on the "Install Updates" A new window opens asking for you to install the update and shows the little text description about the addon:
Image3.jpg

4) Once done you can find the addon in the list of installed packages. Swiping to the Right allows you to delete a package:
Image4.jpg

After that if you go to change weapons you can add a "Touch Attack" or a "Ranged Touch Attack" to the character.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #36 Reply With Quote