View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Hi Shadow, I submitted a bug report to LW regarding 2-Handed Fighter's Overhand Chop and Backswing abilities. I letting you know that you should make the same adjustment in your Community Pack. It appears that the benefit for these 2 abilities are added together, when they shouldn't since Overhand Chop should be only for a single-attack actions (2x Str bonus only on 1st attack) and Backswing only for full-attack actions (2x Str bonus on 2nd and subsequent attacks).
Guess I am going to need more information. I just tried out the adjustment and it seems to be working fine.

Is your issue that I made the adjustment "one" thing instead of two? Cause making it be two different activations for Overhand/Backswing seems pointless. From the point of view of HL they do the exact same thing.

HL has no way of understanding Full-Round vs Standard Action. So I see no use in making two different activation when the script logic is "exactly" the same which is 2x Str damage instead of 1.5x Str. Its up to the player to know if they are making a Full-Attack or a Standard Action attack. Which really only seems to matter at level 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Further, it seems that this ability is not available as an adjustment unless Community Pack adjustments are loaded. Maybe a meeting of the minds between yourself and LW?
Sense I made the adjustment to help out the community it makes perfect sense that it only exists in the community Pack. I am totally lost on what your trying to say here?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #880 Reply With Quote