View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 12th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
My guess is that in order to support multiple attacks per round, they'll have some scheme whereby you use one "action" for a single attack, or two "actions" to gain iterative attacks. In other words, each type of activity will require one, two, or three "actions", but you can choose to split them up however you want during your turn.
A whole blog exists plus the podcast examples exist of how this will work. Its very similar to the Unchained Action Economy system that came out in Pathfinder Unchained.

Other than spells each attack is one action but some spells are only one actinon. Meaning yes you can sometimes get two spells off on your turn. An example of this is even done in the podcast. This also means level 1 you can attack three times if you wish and don't need to move. Each attack is at an additional -5 penalty (0/-5/-10).

Personally I moved my games to this system soon after Unchained came out. I love it! It really opens up some fun possibilities. It takes a few houserules to get right in PF1 but with PF2 being built from the ground up to use it will fix those issues.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #23 Reply With Quote