Thread: 5e Release...
View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 24th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
That's great, thanks! I don't suppose you have a trick that let's monk weapons wielded by a monk show Martial Arts damage?
"Maybe". The issue being I have no idea what "Martial Arts Damage" is. No such wording exists in Pathfinder. I don't actually play 5e but I know "HL" really well and Dual Wield is the same thing pretty much as "Two-Weapon Fighting" in pathfinder.

If I get the chance to night I can read up and see. In Pathfinder the Flurry of Blows attack values use to be different than a base attack value. I had an addon that showed those values on printed sheets until LW did it officially. In that case I could "maybe" do something similar and add to the 5e community pack.

At the same time its worth noting that you really should put in an official bug report about something not displaying on the character sheet. "Tricks" should only be done if LW won't get to it anytime soon. But sense 5e is so "small" I would think that is not the same issue we have in Pathfinder.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #45 Reply With Quote