View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 5th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
Shadow, the files you have on Cheese Weasels's site cheeseweasel.net, are they the same things you have in your Packs?, or supplementary?
They are years and years out of date. So back in 53 when I first started on these forums and had a low post count of like 10. I posted stuff onto CheifWeasels site to be shared as that was the ONLY site at the time. Later as things progressed we kept only non-OGL content on Cheifweasels site with all the other OGL stuff on the d20pfsrd repository. As of now we simply use the shadowsoftware.net servers to give out the Packs for Pathfinder and d20. A few things are still left that are misc on d20pfsrd but I think even their days are numbered.

So honestly anything left on Cheifweasel's site is most likely so far out of date that they should be removed. This is for the Pathfinder and d20 stuff.

I appreciate everything Cheifweasel did for the community but we have simply just grown in a different direction sense then.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote