Thread: Mythic Rank
View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 27th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
Shadow... I am a little hesitant to add user files. I keep all of my portfolios in the cloud since I used 4 different computers to access the files, depending where I am.

Then I have a few different ipads that we place the character sheets on and pass out to players. It becomes a huge hassle.

Thank you for the recommendation
Just FYI if you use the Editor your creating your own .user file. So you will be in the same boat.

What you may wish to do is work through the process of setting up your own Powered by HL feature like I did for the community. This is what I do for my home game to keep all my players devices in sync with each other. As each player has a one to many Windows computers and we have 6 iPads to keep in sync.

I have even seen a few people using Dropbox to support the Powered by HL feature as you can input the Dropbox URL to the updates.xml file into HL. Then once setup anyone is auto-notified to download the next release when they start HL on their Mac, Windows, or iPad.

So that sounds like a solution right up your ally.

That or as mentioned I will be adding the above Mythic Template to the Community Bestiary which is already setup that way.

Just some food for thought....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #17 Reply With Quote