View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 3rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
To do this their is a simple .user file you can add that adds a Ranged Touch Attack and Touch Attack weapon to the list of weapons. This way they print in the weapon section of your character sheet. They can also be selected by Weapon Focus etc..
I did just test this out with a Magus with a longsword and "Touch Attack" weapon. I then told A1's sheet to "Always Print Two-Weapon Attacks". Unfortunately I get "Unknown handedness (no two-weapon fighting values available)".

I looked at the XML, attached to this post, and don't see any info about Light/One-handed so I assume you have that listed in the sheet. Could maybe these two weapons be added so a Magus using a Longsword and Touch Attack during Spell-Combat will have the correct values listed?

That last thing is and its not big but our group does not use Hero Points but does use Action Points. Could the Hero Point section change to Action Points when they are found and Hero Points is not? Be nice but AP's still show in the tracked section so not huge in anyway.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Unnamed_Hero.zip (20.5 KB, 3 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #48 Reply With Quote