View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 3rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
I would love it if it were possible to show the specific CMBs for weapons, especially for someone with both the appropriate feats and weapon property.
One of the features of my Adjustment addon is to do exactly this. Its currently still manually set but that was because so many different views on exactly what stacked with what.

What you do is a put in say a Weapon CMB Trip Adjustment. Then you select your weapon and set the counter the amount of Bonus you get for Trip with that weapon. So in example your Longsword is +5 and your CMB is +15. So for Trip you would get a +5 Bonus to Trip. So you would select Longsword and set the adjustment Counter to +5.

Your weapon will now say:
+5 Longsword CMB Trip +20

Its not perfect but my players have found it very handy for at least having some of the values right there by the weapon. This will print correctly to the Custom Sheets or HL core sheet. Also adding +1d6 Fire, another adjustment in the addon, does correctly print on custom/core sheets when printed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #19 Reply With Quote