View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Thanks ... but the result is additional duplicate things:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 18) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mecRazorCo')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 43) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGDivDoma')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 47) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGDivNoDo')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 51) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGNonCast')

It appears that the new file does not replace the original mechanics.

For reference, here are the current third-party add-ons in that game system folder:

Rappan Athuk (v 1.1 55; files)
Rappan Athuk Source Fix (v 1.0; 2 files)
Lost City of Barakus (v 1.4; 22 files)
FGG Fire As She Bears (v 1.0; 5 files)
FGG Razor Coast (v 1.0; 19 files)
FGG Stoneheart Valley ( v1.0; 2 files)
Pathfinder Pack ( v1.6; 477 files)
Razor Coast Fix ( v1.0; 1 file)
Crud. The file name must be different from the copy I have. So the issue is that I fixed the file but it has a different name than my copy. So the installer didn't overwrite the correct file.... SORRY!

Can you do me a favor. Start HL and Pathfinder. Then do "Tools->Explore Folders->Game System Data Folder". In the folder that appears can you list the files that have "RazorCoast" in its name? If easier to email me images you can at my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #13 Reply With Quote