View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 20th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Pathfinder unchained will pose difficulties as it changes core classes/rules, and if you do not want unchained it would have not make those changes to the core rules.
For all purposes these represent "new" rules not changes. You activate the "source" or not. Boom done!

Quote:
Personally I think this represents a huge failure in my opinion of Paizo, never mix and match versions, now we have updated "some" rules/classes and but not others.
Good thing its NOT a new version or an update to the rules. So you won't be disappointed at all! Just like how Unearthed Arcana was not a NEW rule set. Its a large number of variant rules. You use them or you don't. No different than Army Rules, City Building Rules, Downtime rules, retraining rules, Armor as DR, Words of Power, and dozens of other Variant rules Paizo has done.

None of them is a "new" version and neither is this.

Quote:
Very disappointed they are heading down the same road Wizards did before. But more so this must be a nightmare update for HL, as our group right now hs decided to leave unchained where we think it belongs, in the trash, but others may embrace it and love it, but HL will have to find away to support them both.
If Paizo was heading towards what WotC I would be disappointed also but sense they are going no where NEAR that path we can all stay happy!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; March 22nd, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote