View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteUnggoy View Post
I'm getting the same error as tempestblindam; I'll tell you I'm running OSX Mavericks, I've got all the non-setting specific packages loaded - SGG, Path of War, Psionics, Gestalt, and Community Bestiary w/ Mythic Add-on. I have just tried re-downloading the files (as fixing one kicks errors on the others), and after a few, it makes me redownload the main file - then starts kicking back the same errors again.
So I don't have a Mac to test but it was working on Windows and I just ran it on my iPad here at work.

So I can tell one of the missing file is PFRPG_Adjustments.1st. Can you look in your Pathfinder game folder and see if you see this file? From inside of HL go to "Tools->Explore Folders->Program Data Folder" and in the new folder look for "PFRPG_Adjustments.1st". If you do find it can you check the authority? I know someone else reported issues on the Mac where the files where being locked out because of Authority.

Also did you only have this issue after upgrading to HL 6.1? I mean the Community Bestiary was last changed on 9/13/2014 which is over two months ago. So did you have the CB loaded and working before this?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1007