View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 4th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by interestcurve View Post
I'm using a mac, and I moved the Everflame .user file to the location given to me by selecting Tools > Program Data Folder, then into Pathfinder/Data folder.

Not sure what step I'm missing.

Edit: I also own all the required packages for HL Community Bestiary. Ultimate Magic/Combat, Advanced Players Guide, Bestiary 1,2,3.
On the d20pfsrd site their is two different Crypt of the Everflame files. One is a older standalone set of files and the other one is designed to work with the Community Bestiary.

The file "Crypt of the Everflame.zip" which is under the "Community Bestiary NPCs" folder is the one designed to work with the CB.

The file "Crypt_of_the_Everflame.zip" under the folder "Pathfinder Modules" is a stand alone addon that could be a little out of date.

Going by the fact that you inputted the .user file my guess is you have the 2nd file. Try downloading the first one instead after you remove the "Crypt_of_the_Everflame.user" file first.

I have plans to clean all of this all up as soon as I get some time....

Also note the minimum required licenses to load does not guarantee a file will not need additional sources. If a NPC has a feat from another book everything will load except that feat. For the Reign of Winter AP allot of the NPCs pull stuff from the Paths of Prestige source. So while not required to load the CB if you don't have the PoP opening up some of the NPCs will throw errors.

This will be same issue with the Wrath of the Righteous as I am sure that pulls allot of stuff from the Mythic rules.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #553