Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which missing pieces of Pathfinder should we add first?
Adding Animal Companions 22 34.38%
Adding support to the editor for editing classes 28 43.75%
Adding content from Unearthed Arcana 3 4.69%
Adding support to the editor for editing magic items and gear 27 42.19%
Adding the content from the Pathfinder adventure paths 21 32.81%
Adding the Pathfinder prestige classes 21 32.81%
Adding the Pathfinder NPC classes 15 23.44%
Adding support for the SRD psionics rules 4 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 28th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Hi all,

Once tonight's update is released, we'll start to work on some of the other missing Pathfinder features. Some of these are going to be quick to implement, but others will take longer - so we're putting this poll up so YOU can vote on which features are most important to you.

Some of the items not mentioned here - for example, traits, the missing class special abilities, and pathfinder society support - are high priority and will be implemented soon. This poll is indented to gauge the interest in the non-urgent content, so we can release it in an appropriate order.

You can check multiple items, so please check the items that are most important for Hero Lab to include. Thanks for voting!
Colen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old August 29th, 2009, 12:45 PM
What do you mean by the adventure paths? Starting with Rise of the Runelords and getting all of them, or just with the new Council of Theives and moving from there?

I'd prefer seeing all of the adventure paths, fwiw. My group is doing RotRL right now, and I hope to continue through the content from there.
djc664 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Micco

Old August 29th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I'd be tickled pink with Council of Thieves, since I'm running it in a few weeks! But the editor first...I've got to get the Trailblazer modifications (Action Points, mainly) in before we can fully use HL.
Micco is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 29th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I believe Mathias's plan was to add the new adventure paths first, then go back and add the old ones afterwards.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 29th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I'd probably start by entering Pathfinder 24 into the SRD files and Pathfinder 25 into the Pathfinder files, then work on converting all the SRD Adventure Paths to the Pathfinder system.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old August 29th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgehl View Post
I'd probably start by entering Pathfinder 24 into the SRD files and Pathfinder 25 into the Pathfinder files, then work on converting all the SRD Adventure Paths to the Pathfinder system.
That sounds sensible, especially since 24 and 25 are native to the new rules. They should come first.

Could I suggest after that, adding the SRD paths in order of their release? (Runelords, Crimson Throne, Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire)

The logic and reason behind it being that the longer an AP has been out, the more likely someone might be using it.

(Running Runelords myself, so I'm biased, but I think I make a good case.. These AP's take a long time to finish)
JimGroves is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old August 30th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyOlsen View Post
Could I suggest after that, adding the SRD paths in order of their release? (Runelords, Crimson Throne, Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire)
I agree. Start with the most recent, and then jump back to the beginning.
egg_green is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
woodlock

Old September 4th, 2009, 09:34 AM
This one is far from a priority, but as I liked what they described I wll request it here. On page 406 of the Pathfinder Rules PDF they have a short section on advancing characters beyond 20th level. Can these suggestions be worked into the data set as an option we can turn on please?

Thanks.
woodlock is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Cthulhu4Pres

Old September 4th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I concur as an epic handbook for Pathfinder is a long way out. I absoultely think this should be added to the mile long list of things we would like added to the dataset.....
Cthulhu4Pres is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Cthulhu4Pres

Old September 5th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I would like to able to view the sweet backstory I wrote for my character on the sheet. It seems that the box where you write background info isn't displayed anywhere. Maybe its not possible, but if it is in the far future it would be a nice feature.........
Cthulhu4Pres is offline   #10 Reply With Quote