Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

IssLance

Old May 25th, 2015, 06:59 AM
So, I'm currently building NPC rigger as an one of the enemies of the group. I'm kinda stuck at building a drone.

Since the character has cheap RCC (Essy Motors Dronemaster), he can load up only 3 programs max while switching to max sharing. I bought 2 drones, loaded them with weapons and 2 autosofts (Maneuvering + Targeting, both rating 6) and while I have proper dices for them, I can't manage to get stats from RCC. By simple language - I bought perception autosoft rating 6 for RCC but the drones still have only 2 dices for their perception rolls. What should I do? Do I have to connect them to RCC somehow in Hero Lab?

Another question is - is there any way to jump into the drone and have the drone stats automatically overriden by rigger skills?

And why I can't select the character being in VR? He has control rig + RCC.
IssLance is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 30th, 2015, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry, but these capabilities have not been added yet. In the Help menu, look at "Shadowrun (5th) FAQ", and then look in the future plans section to see the pieces that still need to be added to the Shadowrun files.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
BrotherPrætus

Old June 13th, 2015, 06:30 PM
In regards to the drones' perception; a slaved drone that is loaded with its own autosofts cannot benefit from autosofts loaded on its master RCC.

"If a drone is slaved to a rigger command console and
isn’t running any of its own programs,
it uses the programs running on the RCC. This can exceed its normal program limit.
"
Shadowrun 5th Edition; page 270, first column, third paragraph.
BrotherPrætus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote