Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheProgramer

Old May 26th, 2014, 08:34 AM
It'd be nice if the Druid's Wild Shape was a check-box in the "In-Play" tab much like Hybrid Shape is in a Lycanthrope's "In-Play" tab.
TheProgramer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old May 26th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Hi TP,

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/commu...tions/hero-lab

If you go to the above website and scroll down, you'll find "Wild Shape Adjustments v1.4.zip" (it's the last entry on the page at the time I wrote this).

It's great. You add it in with your other .user files and voila! you have a "Druid Wildshape Adustments" option in the character confoguration. If that's selected, you can go into your "Spell Adjustments" in the "Adjustments" tab and select whichever ones you want to add in. Then you just check/uncheck them during play and the adjustments are automatically made.

My son has played a druid for some time, and this has been an invaluable extra!
Aldaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TheProgramer

Old May 27th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
Hi TP,

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/commu...tions/hero-lab

If you go to the above website and scroll down, you'll find "Wild Shape Adjustments v1.4.zip" (it's the last entry on the page at the time I wrote this).

It's great. You add it in with your other .user files and voila! you have a "Druid Wildshape Adustments" option in the character confoguration. If that's selected, you can go into your "Spell Adjustments" in the "Adjustments" tab and select whichever ones you want to add in. Then you just check/uncheck them during play and the adjustments are automatically made.

My son has played a druid for some time, and this has been an invaluable extra!
Thank you. Any word if LWD plan on implementing something like this any time soon?
TheProgramer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 27th, 2014, 12:49 PM
It's been on our radar for a long time, but to do it as well as we would like makes it a big project, so no telling when it might be tackled.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TheProgramer

Old May 28th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
It's been on our radar for a long time, but to do it as well as we would like makes it a big project, so no telling when it might be tackled.
I see, well my thanks for doing the werewolf one, it's been a big help in one of my campaigns.
TheProgramer is offline   #5 Reply With Quote