Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reddjakk

Old August 13th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Hi, hopefully I am posting this in the right place, I have a Magus (Kensai/Bladebound) and have finally reached level 3, Started off with the Aldori Dueling Sword as his exotic weapon of choice. Now that I am level three, the Black Blade appears in weapons and magic but is unequippable as it says that it is not the right size for my character to use properly. I thought maybe it was a conflict with the kensai archetype so I went and redid the character again on another sheet with just the bladebound archetype and the same thing happened, redid the character again without using any weapon and it still came up as unequippable at level 3. I cannot seem to find a way to alter the black blade to change anything on it. I am sure that it is my own stupidity on how to do it as no one else seems to have this issue. If someone could just help me get this it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help or steering me in the right direction.
Reddjakk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Reddjakk

Old August 13th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Ok, I'm an idiot. I have got it figured out... see you on other threads
Reddjakk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zerzix

Old August 13th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I think if you click on the Weapons tab, were it shows Black Blade under the Magic Custom and Masterwork Weapons, click the lil icon of the crossed hammer and wrench 'edit' and select the dueling sword as the black blade
zerzix is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Reddjakk

Old August 14th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Thankl you very much. That did it. I think I was trying to make it more complicated than it was. very much appreciate it. You da bomb
Reddjakk is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ssveter

Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Any ideas how to use the scorpion whip...I see the regular whip.
ssveter is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 2nd, 2017, 10:33 AM
Black blades can only be one-handed slashing weapons, or the rapier or sword cane. regular whips are one-handed weapons, but scorpion whips are light weapons, not one-handed weapons.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote