Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Unfortunately, there are a few things that we weren't able to finish in time for the initial release;
  1. Combat
    • Apply wound modifiers to the appropriate tests.
  2. Magic
    • Statistics for Spirits
    • Astral Attributes, Perception, Projection and Combat (currently incomplete)
  3. Matrix & Technomancers
    • Statistics for Sprites
    • AR vs. VR vs. Hot-Sim VR (currently incomplete)
    • Active/Passive/Hidden mode
  4. Vehicles & Drones
    • Statistics for Vehicles
    • Rigging & Jumping In
    • Pilot Programs, Agents and IC
  5. NPCs & Critters
    • Grunt/Lieutenant NPC Mechanics
    • Group/Professional Rating
    • Critter Powers
    • Critters
  6. Miscellaneous
    • Track what senses a character currently has active, and report that to the user in a single list. This will be a list of special senses that's shown when you move your mouse over the Perception dicepool at the top of the screen.
    • For the Condition Monitors on the In-Play tab, replace the numbers with boxes
    • Toxin/Disease Resistances
    • Apply various "All Actions", "All Physical Actions", "All Matrix Actions" etc. bonuses/penalties, including wound penalties
    • Attribute-Only tests (Composure, Judge Intentions, Lifting & Carrying, Memory)
    • Modify Contacts so that they can't be altered on the Social tab during Advancement mode, but are instead changed on the Advancement tab, to preserve a record of how your relationship with that contact changed.
    • Guest cost for a lifestyle, shared lifestyles, permanent lifestyles
There's no need to report any of those issues in this thread, but if you come across anything else, please report them here, and we'll address them as soon as we can.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
JohnMatrix

Old August 12th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Very minor bug, if a domain hasn't been specified for a program, (tested with mapsoft and virtual pet on a commlink) the Gear tab is highlighted rather than the Matrix tab.
JohnMatrix is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 12th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Skill Group Bug I found in Advancement Tab, when adding a new skill group or increasing an existing group the +1 modifier is applied to the group but NOT the skills related to the group. Did not see this bug fixed in the 1.2 listing you posted today.

I used the advancement tab and ended up getting no increase to the skills or dice mods. singular skill increases via advancement worked fine, just he skill groups needed to be fixed.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Peter Smith

Old August 13th, 2011, 04:25 AM
I get the following error when I load up one of my portfolios:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\PETER~1.SMI\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_ load_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Chained pick 'wpGLAresAl' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '342'

I think it looks like an issue with my Area Alpha's grenade launcher, but that a bit of SWAG. I've also attached the portfolio.
Attached Files
File Type: email Ozzy Z.por (190.6 KB, 1 views)
Peter Smith is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 13th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Smith View Post
I get the following error when I load up one of my portfolios:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\PETER~1.SMI\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_ load_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Chained pick 'wpGLAresAl' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '342'

I think it looks like an issue with my Area Alpha's grenade launcher, but that a bit of SWAG. I've also attached the portfolio.
Ouch. I'm still working on figuring out what's going on here.

As an interim solution, if you click through that error, are there any further problems? When I loaded your character and ignored the error, the grenade launcher seems to be functioning. I think this may be reporting an error that's not actually there (which is still bad).

Thanks for reporting this.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
DrunkZombie

Old August 13th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

As an interim solution, if you click through that error, are there any further problems? When I loaded your character and ignored the error, the grenade launcher seems to be functioning. I think this may be reporting an error that's not actually there (which is still bad).

I got some warnings too, but everything seems to be ok so far.
DrunkZombie is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Peter Smith

Old August 13th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

There aren't any further issues.
Peter Smith is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
DrunkZombie

Old August 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I added an "other" specialization to Etiquette. The text shows up in Hero Lab, but does not in the PDF.
DrunkZombie is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
DrunkZombie

Old August 13th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Removed. Not a bug.

Last edited by DrunkZombie; August 14th, 2011 at 01:04 AM.
DrunkZombie is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Stoffern

Old August 14th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkZombie View Post
It is reducing response when the number of running programs equal the processor limit. For instance a data jack with one program, gets a -1 response or a commlink with a processor limit of 4, is getting -1 when it has 4 programs running.
I'm pretty sure that is correct. You are supposed to lose as much response as you have multiples of the processor limit running. So a comlink with a limit of 4 wil lose 1 at 4 programs and 2 at 8.
Stoffern is offline   #10 Reply With Quote