Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kodiak4

Old May 19th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Hey all,

I bought army builder 11 days ago and the code that i was provided isnt valid when i input it, i have been through all of the troubleshooting tips but none of them matter when the code doesnt work.

I sent an email to the appropriate email 8 days ago and they still havent responded, have I been ripped off??

Kodiak4
kodiak4 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 19th, 2011, 08:32 AM
I'm sure that you'll get an official answer by the end of the day, but to cover the usual territory, you did send it to support@wolflair.com, correct? And you've been checking your spam folder in case your email client was over-zealous?

My experience with the customer support here has been very positive. Generally, in cases such as yours, it's because some piece of communication has been lost in transmission.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dark Eldar

Old May 19th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I hate to be negative, but it's been a week and multiple emails to that address and I've not heard anything either other than the auto-reply emails. Customer service seems fairly lacking.
Dark Eldar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 19th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak4 View Post
I bought army builder 11 days ago and the code that i was provided isnt valid when i input it, i have been through all of the troubleshooting tips but none of them matter when the code doesnt work.

I sent an email to the appropriate email 8 days ago and they still havent responded, have I been ripped off??
If you have heard NOTHING, then I have to ask the obvious two questions.

Are you sure you're using the correct email address? We've had a couple of users over the years inadvertently misspell the email address, which has causes all sorts of confusion. So please double-check you sent the emails to "support@wolflair.com".

Have checked your spam settings? EVERY email to support@wolflair.com triggers an automatic response email that informs the customer that we'll get back to them within 2-3 business days. If you have heard nothing at all (as you indicate), then you never even received those emails. That tells me that your spam settings are configured such that any reply from us is being flagged as spam, since that's the only way you would not have received ANY response from us.

As for the license number not being "valid", the license numbers are issued by our server and there is no human involvement in the process. We've also been using the same mechanism for issuing licenses for many years. So the license number is definitely valid. There must be something else going on with your environment that is gumming things up. That's unfortunately something that I can't help you sort out via the forums, so you'll need to coordinate that through an email to tech support.

Please check the email address you're using and the spam settings. If it's a spam issue, you'll quite likely find the emails from us buried in a spam folder. If you don't, make sure that you set your spam settings to ALWAYS accept all emails from "wolflair.com". Then submit your problem again.

Also, if you could provide me with the email address you used when contacting support, I can investigate what's going on. If you want to obfuscate the address against spambots here on the forums, please do something like "support <at> wolflair.com <dot> com".
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 19th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Eldar View Post
I hate to be negative, but it's been a week and multiple emails to that address and I've not heard anything either other than the auto-reply emails. Customer service seems fairly lacking.
Please provide me with the email address you've used for contacting support, just as I outlined above. Then I can specifically investigate what's going on.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote