• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

3.2 and Necromunda

I just downloaded and paid for Army Builder 3.2 and when I tried to use the Necromunda file it gave me a load error. So I re-downloaded the file and re-installed it and still I get a load error and can not run the file - can someone update this file or tell me how to run 3.1 and 3.2 at the same time

Thanks
Athis

I have a question of of context from what you are asking. I have the old Army Builder version 3. I wanted the old necromunda roster file download where all the gang list come out. Do you know where I can download it from. All I get in the Army Builder site is the new necromunda list with limited gangs and I wanted the old version. Would deeply appreciate your help.

Back