Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nightwish5121

Old October 29th, 2012, 03:22 PM
My laptop is on its last leg, and I'm going to be transferring a lot of stuff onto my new laptop. The question is, if I install HL on the new computer, am I locked into all the things I've currently got installed under my HL License? I have no problem with any of the premium add-ons, but some of the user-created content has caused a lot of problems, so I'm just wondering if when I install it on the new computer, will all that stuff automatically install with it, or will there be an option to edit what does and does not get installed?
Nightwish5121 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 29th, 2012, 03:59 PM
You'll have to manually copy all the .user files (and your saved portfolios) from one computer to the other, which would give you the option to change what .user files you're using. Our server does not know what user-created content you are using - only what you've purchased from us.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nightwish5121

Old October 29th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Awesome, thanks! The stuff I purchased from you guys has never given me problems. As long as I can get the Psionics Unleashed material working right, I can do without all the other user-created material (for now).
Nightwish5121 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote