Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

djc664

Old December 21st, 2010, 07:48 AM
I ask because I'm running a game that weekend and the Bestiary II is key to making the NPCs I need - otherwise I need to look into getting conversions online.

Not a big deal either way, but with the new baby I have to plan everything. Didn't want to waste a week+ of time expecting it on the 29th to find it is delayed a week and then having to scramble to get that stuff prepped.

Thanks guys! Have a great holiday!!
djc664 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 21st, 2010, 08:08 AM
At this point in time, there is nothing I know of that will stop us releasing Bestiary 2 on the 29th. So you should be ok.

However, there's always the possibility of something unexpected happening. For example, the Campaign Setting packages were delayed for a few days because one of our computers imploded and had to be replaced (this is why we don't like giving specific dates for stuff). So I can't give you an ironclad guarantee, but at this point we are still planning to release it on the 29th.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old December 21st, 2010, 11:25 AM
It does indeed.

You know, having worked up in IT to a management level, I was already familiar with how much work is put in to get these out in a general sense. After trying my hand at actually programming in the races/creatures/etc. from the rise of the runelords books and only getting 80% done the first two books in a year and a half... I really really really appreciate it all now.

That excercise was a level of sausage-making that definately humbled me to the level of effort involved in these packs.

Anyone who thinks this stuff is simply data entry is totally clueless...
djc664 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old December 29th, 2010, 08:44 AM
*Sits quietly and patiently awaiting, yet vibrating in place due to anticipation*

djc664 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Green Hornet

Old December 29th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc664 View Post
*Sits quietly and patiently awaiting, yet vibrating in place due to anticipation*

+1 but not that quiet.
Green Hornet is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:52 PM
It is out.
Dragnmoon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old December 30th, 2010, 07:05 AM
I know! woot! It was waiting for me when I checked after getting home yesterday. Best. Timing. Evah.

djc664 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote