Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Chaosbleeds

Old February 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Just wanted to add that I also am very interested in having the Heroes of Shadows classes/races. I am playing a Vryloka Blackguard, and since I use Hero Lab for my Pathfinder needs thought it would be a good idea to buy the Authoring Kit license to be able to have a decente way to customize my blackguard's gear.

Today I went to create the character and, to my surprise, no blackguard. :/
Chaosbleeds is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
JackOfAllGames

Old February 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM
I'm glad I found this topic. I was going crazy, trying to figure out why I couldn't make an executioner assassin show up. I hadn't yet noticed the other omissions. I find this very disappointing. I was under the impression that Hero Lab supported all the WotC content. I guess that's not the case. =/
JackOfAllGames is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 6th, 2013, 07:43 AM
They don't look too hard to do yourself. If you do, please add them to the 4e add-ons site where we've stuck a pile of themes and other bug fixes and missing stuff.

http://hl4e.cryptoknight.org

Working on Twilight 2000 4e HL System
cryptoknight is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
I am still hoping that Lone Wolf finished the 4E rules to include this content, and other items missing) before the NEXT system starts!
Since the DDI has not been updated after Aug 12, 12 I was hoping that this would have been fixed by this time.
SAbel is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 24th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I can't say that I disagree... But Lonewolf appears to have abandoned fixing all the 4e bugs. Which is why we're fixing them ourselves over at the site in my sig. We've got something like 90% of themes, and a bunch of bugfixes and missing items and whatnot.

Working on Twilight 2000 4e HL System
cryptoknight is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old February 25th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Cryptoknight, do you think you will have them in a one shot patch ever, AKA a 4E special that can just download with the HL loader/update system?
Just wondering.

Is anyone working on a home made character class balance builder (ie something that allows people to create a class that works and is not broken with in the 4E system). My group has talked about a few classes or paragon ect choice we would like to see.

Thank you to you and everyone that works on the system.
SAbel is offline   #16 Reply With Quote