Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DrClarke

Old January 29th, 2013, 08:07 AM
I have, what I hope is an easy question, for Hero Lab and Pathfinder Society.

For Pathfinder Society the core material is basically: the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide, and the Pathfinder RPG Bestiary.

In Hero Lab, it is pretty easy to create a game system folder with those specific settings.

My question is this:

There are additional resources allowed for Pathfinder Society. They are listed here for a quick example: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/a...ionalResources.

Let's say only some stuff from Ultimate Magic is allowed in Pathfinder Society, like it shows near the bottom of that URL. If I toggle the "Pathfinder Society Organized Play Character" checkbox in the Change Settings configuration, will that make only the specific stuff for pathfinder society allowed from Ultimate Magic? Or would a player be able to choose anything from Ultimate Magic.

I guess I'm looking to see if Hero Lab will natively restrict some content and only allow the legal content for character creation.

Thanks!
DrClarke is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 29th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Yes, the Pathfinder Society rules in Hero Lab enforce whatever PFS rules and allowed/disallowed lists apply to the content you have turned on.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
DrClarke

Old January 29th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Woooo thanks for that answer Mathias.
DrClarke is offline   #3 Reply With Quote