View Single Post
SeeleyOne

Old September 17th, 2014, 08:22 PM
I would commit to making some data files myself, but I rarely have the time in any predictable amount.

Even the easier things take time to input. I personally verify that every single eval script indeed works, and I figure that most other people are likely to do the same. That also adds in a bit of time per item. Most things are fairly simple, but some of them are tricky until you can figure them out. Just check out the threads to get some examples of some eval scripts.

This past year things have really started to click with me, but I must confess that I have been learning to program in different languages as I pursue a Computer Science degree. While Hero Lab has its own language I have found that it has similarities to some of the languages that I have been using. The trick has been to access the data that I want. Reading through the source files really helps to see the logic and how it all works internally.

It is sad that I relax after doing homework, classes, and/or studying by playing around with Hero Lab. I probably could help someone from time to time. There are many tweaks that I have played around with, just because.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #10 Reply With Quote