Thread: I'm sorry but,
View Single Post
mirtos

Old May 12th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Lemur View Post
I don't know who you are or where you live, but know that I hate you*. I hate you with the kind of hate that is normally reserved for pedophiles and people who torture animals*. I work in a retail pharmacy, and I can tell you with some authority that the customer is often wrong, and occasionally dangerously so. The customer is also hardheaded and stubborn and would rather use the product wrong that to have someone tell them the right way to use it. And then when the product doesn't work exactly like they think it should (regardless of what it's actually meant to do) it's somehow your fault for not telling them otherwise. The same customer, remember, who gets mad when you try to "waste their time" telling them about the product and how it should and shouldn't be used.

That is what I see in this thread. A customer who bought a product expecting it to do things it wasn't designed to, and refusing to use the documentation (which is part of the product he paid for) and the advice/suggestion of forum users (which he got for free) to learn what it actually can do. I'm sure if random generators are that important to him, he can find a way to incorporate them into RW, but not without first reading the documentation and learning how to insert objects.

*I don't have anything against you personally, but that mentality has made it terribly difficult to interact with some customers. Even if they're using a product in a way that could kill them, they assume they're right and I'm just being "rude" by telling them otherwise.
I understand your opinion. I grew up in retail in an area with tourists. So I understand your feeling. So I get what you're saying. I do.
mirtos is offline   #41 Reply With Quote