Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hansmo

Old September 25th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Is there a way to directly manipulate spell points from the editor or authoring kit? I was trying to implement the Wild Talent Feat from the Homebrew Psionics Handbook which is comparable to the Magic Initiate Feat from the PHB. The difference is that it gives 2 talents and a lesser discipline and 2 psi points rather than a single use per day. So the question I have is whether or not you can increment your spell points.

The secondary use of this would be if you had a psionic item that had psi points stored like a crystal.

Is this possible?
Hansmo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old September 27th, 2016, 08:31 PM
I'm just starting to play with the spell point system. I'd forgotten about it until I saw a forum posting somewhere about it. Having been a logn time player and GM of the Rolemaster system I have always like the spell point system due to its versatility.

I am just about to start trying to convert my Mystic over to a spell point system, so I am in the same boat as you are.

You may want to take a look at to children you can find by going to Develop -> Floating Info Windows and searching for Spell Point.

I haven't looked at them closely yet myself, but that's where I'll start when I do.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old September 27th, 2016, 08:32 PM
The above post was sitting in the message box since your original posting. I just never hit Post or if I did, it didn't take . . .

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Hansmo

Old September 28th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the reply. I will have to try to look there.
Hansmo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote