Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dwayne

Old September 25th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Where does the +4 trait bonus to overcome demon spell resistance from the mythic version of the riftwarden orphan appear? I found the magic item recharge ability but I can't locate the +4 trait bonus.
Dwayne is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Funny how I posted this in the 7.20 update above and it is moved. This is even directly related to the update. Others post there and their posts stay. I guess I will not bother posting anymore. It is either moved or ignored. This just helps prove my point that if you make a critical remark about LW you are shunned for life.
Dwayne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 27th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Dwayne, your post was not something I wanted to let get lost in the release thread, so I moved it into its own post. I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to follow up on it since then. I've had several other things that I needed to accomplish.

In general, I highly recommend against posting anything but a "I can't download the release" message in a release thread.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Alright, I've gotten a chance to look into this now. This is a bug. The trait should be appearing on the Special tab once the character is mythic. I've posted this in our bug tracking system on your behalf.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote